Why Choose a Colonial Modular Home
Whether you’re a first-time buyer or a repeat homeowner, choosing the right style home can be a challenge. But designing beautiful colonial prefab homes is what we do. We tailor our handcrafted houses to fit your specific needs until you’re left with the house of your dreams.
Characteristics of Colonial Style Modular Homes
Colonial style modular homes are particularly popular, especially for families searching for that classic, traditional home experience. These homes feature formal entryways, wraparound porches, two stories, dormers and symmetrical windows.
COLONIAL | Cambridge
COLONIAL | Custom 1
COLONIAL | Custom 3
COLONIAL | Custom 4
COLONIAL | Custom 6
COLONIAL | Custom 7
COLONIAL | Custom 9
COLONIAL | Custom 10
COLONIAL | Custom 11
COLONIAL | Custom 13
COLONIAL | Custom 14
COLONIAL | Custom 18
COLONIAL | Custom 19
COLONIAL | Durham
COLONIAL | Georgetown
COLONIAL | Richmond
COLONIAL | Ridgefield
COLONIAL | Woodstock
Benefits of Colonial Style Modular Homes
Choosing a colonial modular home comes with the following benefits:
- Space: Colonial prefab homes are plentiful in the square footage department. Their floor plans maximize living and storage space, so you can get the most out of your home.
- Iconic appearance: Colonial style modular homes are recognizable. From their slanted roofs and uniform windows to their elegant doorways and tasteful shutters, these homes represent America’s history.
- Size: These homes are excellent for larger plots of land. If you’re envisioning a big backyard, this style home is perfect for you.
- Customization: The versatile size options of colonial style modular homes will empower you to customize your space and turn it into your dream dwelling.
Customizing Your Colonial Modular Home
Start by asking yourself how many bedrooms and bathrooms you’d like to have in your home. You can choose anywhere from three to six bedrooms and 1.5 to six baths. You may also want to include some colonial style features like a walkway, porch or dormers. Take your dream home to the next level by customizing your home even more with windows, finishes, cabinetry, kitchen & bathroom design.
Why Use Design. Build. Modular. for Your Colonial Modular Home?
Our customers are the core of who we are. Beyond the fact that we provide unparalleled client experiences, here are a few more reasons we think you should work with us:
- Unmatched value: We’ll take care of everything from designing your home to preparing it for your family to move in. We design all of our modular floor plans to maximize the value of each investment. Our primary goal is to deliver you the home of your dreams. Whether that’s one of our colonial style modular homes or not, we’ll work with you until you’re 100 percent satisfied with your future living space.
- Premier design flexibility: Our design team is always open to new ideas, as we’re extra dedicated to creating floor plans our clients fall in love with. There’s nothing like designing the floor plan of your dreams, and that’s what we’ll help you do.
- Efficiency: We work efficiently and effectively within tight timelines without sacrificing quality. Our experienced professionals will use expert techniques in crafting your home’s plans.
- Quality guarantee: Our contractors are caring, competent and committed. We even offer a 10-year structural warranty.
Transparent process throughout, honest and straightforward.Chris S
Westchester Modular Homes of Fairfield helped us build our dream home in less than one year, which included demolishing the old house and preparing the property for the new structure. They worked very closely with us and walked us through every step, from initial layout to selecting the last detail. We are very happy with the final product!Amr Aly
From start to finish, they made the process so easy. My house is beautiful, a dream come true!Michelle L
We recently had a new home built by Westchester Modular Homes and highly recommend this company. Our process started with the design phase. Our home consultant, Dave Dillman, guided us through every step of what was an overwhelming process.Toni DiNonno
When construction began, our project manager Don O’Brien went out of his way to assist us through this phase. His professionalism and patience helped lessen our stress of having a house built for the first time. His choice of contractors ensured that we received a high level of quality work. It was so exciting to watch our house come to life day by day.
We love our new home and were very happy from start to completion. This has been an enjoyable experience with special thanks to the Westchester Modular Fairfield County team.
Wanted to let you know that it was a unique pleasure to work with Westchester Modular Homes of Fairfield County. In particular, your quick response and attention to detail was particularly appreciated. The five Town Homes that you provided look beautiful. Once again, thanks for all your help.Peter M. Buccieri