Four-Bedroom Modular Homes
Four-bedroom modular homes are perfect for families and homeowners who host guests for long periods. Though square footage varies, most four-bedrooms are spacious and have plenty of storage solutions. Homeowners who choose a house with four or more bedrooms are also interested in the number of bathrooms, the size of the kitchen and the accessibility of shared spaces.
Custom Four-Bedroom Modular Homes for Sale in CT and MA
Operating in Connecticut and Massachusetts, Design. Build. Modular. crafts four-bedroom modular home floor plans that can meet all your needs. Our team will sit down with you to discuss your request and offer a turnkey solution — we’ll design, build and place your new home. Our flexibility, efficiency and value are unmatched. After you sign your contract with Design. Build. Modular., we’ll handle the rest.
4 Bedroom Colonial Modular Homes
COLONIAL | Cambridge
4 Bedroom Cape Cod Modular Homes
4 Bedroom Luxury Modular Homes
LUXURY | Greenwich Estate
LUXURY | Custom VIII
Four-Bedroom Modular Home Styles
Traditional styles and noteworthy aesthetics influence most homes. Some of the most popular modular home styles we build are:
- Colonial: Our colonial homes call upon historical architecture. Multiple stories, symmetrical windows, large porches and columns are common for these structures.
- Cape Cod: These Cape Cod houses have a single story. Named after beaches in New England, Cape Cod homes have steep roofs to battle winter snow.
- Craftsman: Craftsman homes are simple and often leave natural-looking material exposed. They have many similarities to traditional bungalows.
- Ranch: Rustic ranch houses are identifiable by their single-level stature and lack of exterior decoration.
- Luxury: Our luxury modular homes are spacious and often have modern influences or heavy ornamentation.
In addition to these five classic aesthetics, Design. Build. Modular. creates custom modular homes when new styles must be combined or synthesized.