Five-Bedroom Modular Homes
Five-bedroom modular homes from Design. Build. Modular. are perfect for homeowners who need extra space. Those with children, other family members living in their home or even guests who stay for extended periods enjoy the privacy of having enough rooms to comfortably house everyone.
Five-Bedroom Modular Homes for Sale in CT and MA
Once clients sign their contract with Design. Build. Modular., we take care of the rest. We’ll discuss your needs and preferences with you before designing a floor plan you love. Then, we’ll build your home off-site in one of our specialized facilities. When it’s finished, we’ll deliver and place the completed structure on your property.
Our turnkey solutions can adapt to your needs. Design. Build. Modular. has over a century of experience building our clients’ dream homes in Connecticut and Massachusetts, so we’re confident in our team’s ability to do the same for you. Our cost-efficiency, time management and adaptability are unparalleled.
Five Bedroom Colonial Modular Homes
COLONIAL | Custom 11
COLONIAL | Custom 18
Five Bedroom Luxury Modular Homes
LUXURY | Coastal 7
LUXURY | Custom 9
Request Five-Bedroom Modular Home Floor Plans in Any Style
Modular homes come in any style you can imagine. Consider choosing from one of our five popular aesthetics:
- Cape Cod: These Cape Cod homes have angled roofs to keep snow from piling up during cold months in New England.
- Colonial: A colonial house is recognizable by its historical elements and multi-level stature.
- Luxury: Our luxury homes are diverse, but two of their notable characteristics are modern elements and unique spaces.
- Ranch: These popular ranch homes are asymmetrical with large windows and a single level.
- Craftsman: Craftsman homes have visually interesting, functional roofs.
If blending these styles or creating something all your own speaks to you, we’ll design a custom modular home plan to meet your needs. Since Design. Build. Modular. handles every step of planning and constructing a home, we’ll want you to alter the house plans until you get them exactly how you want them.